Due to devastating earthquake Nepal on 25th of April and strong aftershock many Nepalese has lost their lives got injured millions of Nepalese has been displaced and suffering.
Dedicated teams of Mustang Travel reached in most of the affected areas to rescue and help out people with food supplies and to build temporary shelters.
Our Volunteering activities
- Constructing temporary shelters on affected areas
- Conducting sanitation programs
- Deconstruction of damaged infrastructures
- Reconstruction of destroyed schools
- Conductioning Mobile health camps
- Conduct safety class in high risks area